Weekly Challenges: Share God’s Love with Classmates!
Below are several challenges that you and your friends can choose to do each week to help share God’s love at your school! Choose a challenge below and then share your experience with us on the Bring Bible Facebook site or send us an email about your experience.
1) Invite someone you and your friends don’t know very well to eat with you at lunch.
2) Invite someone who is not familiar with the Christian faith to go with you to a Christian club meeting or one of the club’s after-school activities.
3) Share a Scripture about God’s love with at least one other student today. (You can choose a Scripture from the Bring Your Bible “Favorite Scriptures” section.)
4) Offer to pray in person with a student who’s hurting this week.
5) Is there a student at your school who is bullied or made fun of? Make a point to say something encouraging to them this week. Make a point to say something affirming about them in public.
6) Share with one friend/classmate how God’s love has changed your life.
7) Invite a student that you don’t know very well to go to church or your youth group meeting with you.
8) Invite some friends to do a “prayer walk” around your school and pray together for the students and teachers.
9) Tell at least one person in your school that God cares about them.
10) Write “God Cares” on 3X5 note cards and distribute them before or after school. (Make sure you don’t distribute them in a way that interrupts classroom time or academic programs.)
11) Share this thought/question from the Bring Your Bible conversation card “What if there is a God who cares about us so much that He gave us a personal message of hope?”
12) Bring up a Scripture from the “Fun Stuff” section during lunch and discuss it with friends.
13) Work with Christian club leaders at your school to invite a Christian speaker or local pastor to address a current issue being talked about in your school and community during lunch break or before or after school. (Be sure to check with school officials in advance on how to follow school policy for advertising the speaker.)
14) Give someone a free Bible this week.
Got more ideas for weekly challenges? Email them to us for consideration!